Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gratitude Day #22 2011

I am grateful for the vision of a city government who cared enough about the youth of their community to create YouthCity. I will be forever grateful for the opportunity I had to work with so many creative adults and kiddos. My heat skipped a beat when I walked in the door at Liberty Park as a million memories came rushing back. I love Liberty Park this time of year…crunching leaves under
foot, a crispness in the air and a park full of happy kids. It was a perfect afternoon full of hugs and catch-up conversations with kids, parents and co-workers.

I am also grateful for lunch with dear friends who love me – good, bad and ugly. It was a delight to enjoy some favorite foods and share time with my girl friends. It’s a blessing when you can break bread with someone you have not seen in months and you can pick-up right where you left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment