Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gratitude Day #20 2011

Grateful for a perfect Saturday in Salt Lake City. Grateful to be able to sleep in and enjoy a lazy morning with my Burke. Grateful for lunch with Burke’s family at Crown Burger (a Salt Lake City institution) – perfect meal with some of my all time favorite people. Grateful to watch my darling nephew dance with joy after watching his first movie on the big screen. Grateful to connect with some of the best people I know over homemade pizza and brownies. It felt good to feel like us again. Cooking for people we love, laughing until it hurt, swapping stories about our lives, careers, marriages and families. Feeling so blessed by the people in my life… who have helped shape my life. Grateful for the time and space to reflect upon what really counts and feel the love and support of so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment