Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gratitude Day #17 2012

Today, I am grateful for my brilliant and talented nieces and nephews. One of my greatest treasures is to be called “Aunt Lizzy” by fourteen almost fifteen Robinson and six Rich kiddos. Some of them are married grown-up with college experiences, budding careers and babies of their own. Some are living abroad teaching, testifying and testing all that they know to be true. Some a
re wrestling the teenage years with vigor and recognized achievement and success. Some still enjoy fruit snacks, play dates and bedtime stories. These sweet children are forever in my heart and often float through my mind and memory. Love them. Love them all. They are strong. They are very smart. They are kind. They are endlessly talented. And they are mine forever…and I really love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment