Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gratitude Day #15 2012

Growing up I was a scrambled egg kind of girl. Never really fond of the omelet (due to some painful childhood memories) and hardboiled eggs continue to produce mixed results. Recently, I have discovered that I am most grateful for the powerful protein punch provided by two medium eggs over toast. Simple, classic and sold for a reasonable price in most breakfast joints across this nation. Many happy mornings being with Burke making eggs and toast and I could not be more grateful. I not only love that he makes breakfast but that he know just how I like my eggs…medium…just enough runny egg goo give the toast something to do but not too much runny egg goo to freak a girl out. Today, I’m grateful for eggs and toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment