Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gratitude Day #10 2012

Plain and simple...I am thankful for Saturday. For some time now I have been convinced that we as a society need to reestablish our understanding of a week and change it to include eight days. Five days of respectable labor. One day for grocery shopping, cleaning, and all other life maintenance. One day for pure leisure and rejuvination. And one day for religious worship. Of cou
rse you would be able to shuffle and or eliminate or add other tasks as needed but let's be honest...all would benifit by a consistent threes day weekend. Just think how much more productive you could be if you had the ability to complete all of you intended or desired tasks. Consider this post the begining of my official petition and I invite all who agree with this suggest to leave a comment and I will see what I can do about filing an official claim with the universe to help this motion be put into action.

In the mean time...I will continue to cherrish the sanctity of Saturday and consider it one of my treasured blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment