Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day of Gratitude #12 – Pilot G2 Retractable Gel Roller

The Pilot G2 Retractable Gel Roller is my favorite pen. If given the opportunity, I always enjoy writing in colorful ink however most days I find the blue ink to be my go to color. I will make due with Extra Fine or Fine but if given a choice I always reach for the Bold point type. I like the weight of this pen. I like the diameter of the barrel. I like the rubber finger grip…not too thin and not too think. I like how the ink looks on the page. Perfect for note taking and list making and even better for mid-meeting doodling. They are cheap enough to buy in bulk but not so cheap that you freely lend them out to those who you think may walk away with them. Should you be in the market of a good pen…I just can’t recommend this pen enough. Thank you Pilot…I’m a big fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment