Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gratitude Day #10 2011

I am grateful for the women in my life. I am a collector of female friends who nourish and enrich my life. I love to find the similarities and differences at each stage of development. I have been blessed to have amazing examples of kindness, strength, compassion, forgiveness, humor, guidance, wisdom and courage from a wide variety of women of all ages and backgrounds. Grateful for five semi-serious semi-silly teen girls who meet monthly to talk about books and life and other random things. Grateful for my sisters-in-law who fight the good fight daily, love the men in my life, and help me feel safe in my own skin. Grateful for the women I have worked with at FranklinCovey, Clayton PTA, YouthCity and Wasatch, and Westminster College-you have helped me become the professional I am today. Grateful for my sweet traveling companions, road trip buddies, and fellow Browning babes. Grateful for my mother and my mother-in-law and for their examples of resiliency, faith and love. Grateful for the YouthCity mom's and daughter's who have allowed me the chance to share a bit of the journey. Grateful for the Dallas 4th Ward Young Women who inspire, uplift, and challenge me in all of the right ways. And to all of the other women who linger in my heart and soul-thank you for simply being you, it has made all of the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment