Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gratitude Day #1 2012

October 2012 was a serious whopper…a real butt kicker…however, like that little red headed orphan promised…the sun did come out…and in my world that has truly been because I married a really good man. Bottom line is Burke is the best and his love, friendship and support make all of the difference. He has cooked, cleaned, done our laundry, packed all of treasures, moved all of our treasures and unpacked most of our treasures while I have attempted to juggle life and all of its extras. Burke has listened when I needed to vent, fixed when I was broken, clarified when I was clouded and has done it day after day, week after week, month after month. Some seasons are breeze and others are a bit more complicated and I feel blessed to be loved by such a kind person. Today and always I am grateful that he chose me…and the fact that he continues to choose me makes all of the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment